Monday 6th until Thursday 9th June (inclusive), 2016
We once again hosted the popular four day residential summer school at Chancellors Hotel, Fallowfield which included energy related talks, workshops, debates, and fun sessions.
Attendees had the opportunity to:
- learn from leading UoM academics about our energy research
- attend presentations from external specialists, all experts in the field of energy
- engage in informative debates
- explore how their own research could contribute to the energy landscapes of the future
- get tips to help improve their science communication skills
- meet fellow energy researchers
They discovered more about the wide range of energy research investigated at UoM and engaged with one of the hottest topics of our times.